[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Tanya_alex4522, Denika  
Форум. TSR - Сумерки, Новолуние, Затмение, Рассвет » Герои и актеры » Другие фильмы сумеречных » Космополис / Cosmopolis (Фильм с Робертом Паттинсоном)
Космополис / Cosmopolis
simonchikДата: Среда, 25.05.2011, 00:51 | Сообщение # 1
Я из Тригады

Статус: Offline

Космополис / Cosmopolis
(2012)

Год - 2012
Страна - Канада, Франция
Режиссер - Дэвид Кроненберг
Сценарий - Дэвид Кроненберг, Дон ДеЛилло
Продюсер - Паулу Бранку, Дэвид Кроненберг, Мартин Кац
Оператор - Питер Сушицки
Композитор - Говард Шор
Художник - Арвиндер Грюал
Жанр - драма
Бюджет - $20 500 000

В главных ролях:

Роберт Паттинсон
Джей Барушель
Саманта Мортон
Кевин Дюран
Пол Джаматти
Жюльет Бинош
Матье Амальрик
Сара Гэйдон
Эмили Хэмпшир
Джейдин Вонг

Описание:
В этой книге рассказывается о 24 часах из жизни 28-летнего миллиардера-финансиста Эрика Пэкера, который изменяет своей молодой жене, подвергается нападению и разом теряет все свое состояние. Однажды направляясь на своем роскошном лимузине в любимую парикмахерскую своего отца, Пэкер встречает на своем пути массу препятствий — дорогу перекрывает то президентский эскорт, то похоронная процессия, то марш протестантов. Действие ленты будет разворачиваться на Манхэттене в течение одних суток.

Официальный сайт - здесь.
Официальный фейсбук - здесь.

Фото со съемок - здесь.

Первый трейлер!

Сообщение отредактировал simonchik - Четверг, 19.04.2012, 15:46

C✿momileДата: Суббота, 21.04.2012, 10:18 | Сообщение # 661
Ёпта, чувак!

Another interview with 'Cosmopolis' Producer Paulo Branco. Talks about the movie and Rob

The tv piece starts by describing the movie's story. In it its mentioned that “Robert Pattinson gets away from the teen themes represented by the Twi Saga to be the lead actor of Cosmopolis”.

Then Paulo Branco starts to talk telling that “(Rob) in the beginning refused the role because he had a bit of fear of the challenge imposed by this movie. In this movie he is, from beginning to end, in all photograms (scenes)”

It was Paulo Brancos idea of adapting this book to the cinema and Cronenberg was the 1st director that the producer thought of.

“It took me a while to get to him because, although I'd already met him, I didn't know him that well. At first he (Cronenberg) said it was a bit difficult to do it because of other projects he had going. I gave him he book and 24 hours later he phoned me saying “Paulo this is for me! It is the ideal book for me to adapt. Let's do this”

The piece continues by saying that Cosmopolis is one of the movies in competition for the Palme d'Or in Cannes. More than a win, the producer considers the presence of the movie at Cannes as a showroom for the movie to the world.
источник
типа перевод

C✿momileДата: Суббота, 21.04.2012, 23:02 | Сообщение # 662
Ёпта, чувак!

More Cosmopolis trailer reactions

Despite my grievances, anger, and blind rage at my woman’s lust for you…dammit I respect you. I just saw the trailer for Cosmopolis and even though it has yet to hit theaters, bravo for doing something many men in your position never accomplished. You’ve succeeded where Hayden Christensen, Daniel Radcliffe (thus far), Mark Hamill, and Ralph Macchio never could. You became a sensation, an icon, the face of a franchise, and you still managed to land an acting role where you escape the role. Not just any role mind you, you’re working with David Motherf****** Cronenberg!

The Fly, A History of Violence, and Naked Lunch. Impressive, to say the least, that he found you worthy of a role in one of his films. Not to mention you look like a total boss in that short clip. It’s too soon to tell but I dare say you will become one of the greats in this industry. I have faith in it. Although I still dislike you…kind of.

May you always sparkle in the sunlight,

-GeekTyrant (thanks @vampirefreak101 for the tip!)

Seems like David Cronenberg is back to doing what he does best – creating sublimely weird nightmares and slipping them into the arena of mainstream cinema. It also looks like a peach of a role for Pattinson, who’s set to shake off his tween pin-up credentials as the film’s increasingly deranged protagonist.

-Total Film

For those who suspect the 69-year-old of mellowing with age, Cronenberg has one last word: Cosmopolis.

-Awards Daily
More after the jump!

From what little we have seen of David Cronenberg’s Cosmopolis, it’s clear that the director has returned to the depraved and gruesome style of cinema that brought him to the dance in the first place. In the movie, Robert Pattinson plays a young billionaire named Eric Packer who simply wants to go out and get a haircut, but along the way, he loses his entire fortune and becomes a target for murder. Breaking out of the Twilight mold, Pattinson looks like the perfect choice to play a sociopathic youth with way too much money and time on his hands.

This extended trailer illustrates the morally bankrupt world that Pattinson lives in, and the manic, paranoid tone of the entire film. Cronenberg is at his best when he introduces an audience to the seedy underbelly of society. He did it in Eastern Promises and A History of Violence, and Cosmopolis looks to be one of the director’s most corrupt worlds yet.

-Complex

Reactions to the Cosmopolis teaser trailer have ranged from eloquent statements – expressing excitement for the latest strange and disturbing piece of cinema produced by David Cronenberg (The Fly, A History of Violence, etc.) – to somewhat less insightful comments (such as “WTF is this?!”). To be fair, both “extremes” were quite called for, as that short trailer packs a whole lot of madness into a slim period of time.

That’s all to say: the newly-unveiled full-length theatrical promo for Cosmopolis (see above) is probably going to prompt similar responses across the board, especially since the trailer is structured more to raise questions about the film’s storyline and content (as opposed to summarizing them). An intriguing, but fitting, approach to take here, it seems.

-Screenrant

Well, actually, it just looks f*cking awesome. If you’re a fan of Cronenberg’s work then these two trailers should get you jazzed. I’ve missed his surreal style for a while now and I’m genuinely excited to see this. The cast looks great, even Pattinson, who carries a stigma from the TWILIGHT franchise with him. However, the more work like this that he does, then the easier it will be to forget his diamond-sparkle, fangless vampire role.

-JoBlo

I mean, being plucked from the Harry Potter supporting wings and the odd pre-fame arthouse pic for eternal teen vampire glory aside, signing on for David Cronenberg’s Cosmopolis looks more and more like the best decision Robert Pattinson has ever made. Now that the edgy adaptation of Don DeLillo’s 2003 novel is heading for a Cannes debut — and with the fearlessly cold, cynical swagger RPattz displays in the latest Cosmopolis trailer — this is shaping up to be the career-changer the erstwhile Edward Cullen has been looking for. (…)

But the new Cosmopolis trailer and Cannes announcement achieves something no mainstream romantic vehicle could do for Pattinson: It suggests to the uninitiated that there’s something more to him than teen idol fare.

-Movieline

Looking at the new trailer, I can’t help but think to myself: Cronenberg is BACK!

-Twitch

There’s a good reason Robert Pattinson’s upcoming film “Cosmopolis” won the MTV Movie Brawl earlier this year: it looks freaking awesome.

Hot off the news that the flick will be making its premiere at Cannes this year, the folks behind the movie released two new trailers that give us a good idea of what we can expect when David Cronenberg’s latest hits theaters. In true Cronenberg fashion, “Cosmopolis” looks like it will be dark, surreal and all around fantastic.

It also is Pattinson’s first chance to really flex his acting muscles in something that’s not a romantic film, a genre that he’s been somewhat pigeonholed in ever since “Twilight” first came out. Between this and “Bel Ami” being released this year, we’re looking forward to seeing a side of the 25-year-old actor that we’ve never seen before.

-MTV

Two full trailers have now gone online, and Cronenberg is the star of both. Pattinson still looks good, but these trailers show off a David Cronenberg surrealism we haven’t seen in some time. And judging by these trailers, it’s very good to have it back.

-Collider

The next stop in the R-Patz’s neverending, Holy Grail-like quest to prove he’s more than just a sexy, anguished vampire, is an adaptation of Don Delillo’s Cosmopolis. Similar to other recent ventures, it’s looking from the full length trailer like he’ll be having a lot of sex while at the same time being, like, totally overwhelmed by it all. This time around, he plays a Romney son on a really bad acid trip.

-NewNowNext
источник

françaiseДата: Понедельник, 23.04.2012, 18:43 | Сообщение # 663
Eclipse

[moder]Уберите текст под спойлер[/moder]

«Весь мир театр, И люди в нем актеры. У них свои есть выходы, уходы, И каждый не одну играет роль».

C✿momileДата: Пятница, 27.04.2012, 00:49 | Сообщение # 664
Ёпта, чувак!

Релиз DVD 'Cosmopolis' ВО Франции - 25 сентября.

C✿momileДата: Пятница, 27.04.2012, 00:52 | Сообщение # 665
Ёпта, чувак!

Обложка книжного издания Космополиса в Португалии)

C✿momileДата: Пятница, 27.04.2012, 00:54 | Сообщение # 666
Ёпта, чувак!

New David Cronenberg's interview with Metro France

Cosmopolis is one of the most anticipated films of the 65th Cannes Film Festival. His director spoke to Metro.

A few months after telling the story of the disagreement between Freud and Jung in A Dangerous Method, the Canadian filmmaker David Cronenberg returns to theaters with Cosmopolis, in theaters on May 25th. The adaptation of the short novel by the American author Don DeLillo in which a young businessman, Eric Packer, drives through New York in a limousine. The beginning of a journey that also implies sexual violence and that will leave no character unharmed. Alongside Robert Pattinson, star of Twilight saga, we'll also find Paul Giamatti, Samantha Morton and two frenchies, Juliette Binoche and Mathieu Amalric. Awarded with the Special Jury Prize for Crash in 1996, and in competition in 2005 with History of Violence, David Cronenberg spoke to Metro.

How did you tackle the adaptation of Don Lillo’s novel?

I wrote the script in six days. The first three days, I transcribed again the dialogues in their entirety. The next three days, I added descriptions for each scene. In short, you will find all the dialogues from Don DeLillo, because it is a great language. However, I didn't keep the internal monologues. Instead, you will get visual ideas that the book brought out of me. I’m very excited about the film and even more by Robert Pattinson’s performance.

This is a choice that could be surprising to some of your fans …

Rob is a wonderful actor and I think he will surprise people . He is young, he’s handsome, he's had a lot of success with Twilight and because of that many people think he's a bad actor. I'm aware of that, but I can garanty you he is very good and he works very seriously. In the most wonderful of ways. For that matter, I can not wait to work with him again. I even told him I would love to put him and Viggo Mortensen together in an upcoming film.

Do these famous actors directly contact you to work with you?

Most of the time, they ask their agent to tell my agent that they're eager to work with me. (laughs) But sometimes I ask to work with an actor without knowing if he knows about my movies. This was the case with Rob, and it turned out he knew of my work, actually he's a guy with great cinematic knowledge. On the set of Cosmopolis, I remember him having long conversations with Juliette Binoche about dark French short films. He's a true cinephile.

To hiring him was another way to attract a different audience from yours?

Once we have confirmed his part in Cosmopolis, a lot of online blogs began talking about the film. I saw teenagers reading Don De Lillo’s novel and say that it was great. And I hope the film will please them. Now, if they 'only' like Twilight, they might be disappointed. But if they're actual Rob’s fans, they’ll love Cosmopolis. It was the same when I worked with Viggo Mortensen the first time. If you were an hardcore Aragorn fan in Lord of the Rings, you might not want to see him in History of Violence. But if you like the actor, then you are ready to follow him in different movie projects.

You wrote the sceenplay for several novels in your career, starting with Naked Lunch by William S. Burroughs or Crash J.G. Ballard. What kind of reader are you?

I don't like reading a book just to make a film. For Cosmopolis, it'ss the producer who contacted me. He said “I have the rights and I think you’d be the perfect person to direct this film.” And he was right! The rest of the time I read a book because it feeds me, because it excites me, because I’m just interested. I love David Foster’s novel, Wallace that I discovered after his death. The Pale King, his posthumous book, is absolutely brilliant.

источник

типа перевод

rastishkaДата: Среда, 02.05.2012, 22:34 | Сообщение # 667
Eclipse

жду с нетерпением фильм!!!))

TiffannyДата: Пятница, 11.05.2012, 03:22 | Сообщение # 668
Робозависимая

Стиллы

TsvetocheGДата: Вторник, 29.05.2012, 02:37 | Сообщение # 669
New Moon

два "милейших" критика от России, один из которых Сэм Клебанов, а вторая, предположительно, методом исключения, та самая дама, попросившая передать привет русским фанатам, а чуть позже оповестившая Твиттер о безнадежности Роберта как актера, рассуждают об НД с 4.30 и Космополисе с 13.00

Источник

YlkaДата: Пятница, 01.06.2012, 20:46 | Сообщение # 670
Eclipse

Очень сильно жду этого фильма!!! Роб там очень нравится**

Bella-OlyaДата: Суббота, 07.07.2012, 18:50 | Сообщение # 671
Eclipse

я тоже безумно жду Космополис1! Осталось уже совсем чуть-чуть happy

Юля:-)Дата: Четверг, 12.07.2012, 09:53 | Сообщение # 672
Twilight Saga

Девчонки ,вчера ходила в кино смотреть Супер Майк,но это фигня,свет погасили,и тут как гром среди ясного неба трейлер Космополиса,мы с подругой аж подпрыгнули от неожиданности,РобоЭрик на большом экране это нечто,правда не знаю что это был за дубляж,если официальный,то Роба озвучивал не Гаврилин.Не могу дождаться премьеры))) biggrin

"Любовь всегда терпелива и добра.Она никогда не ревнует.Любовь не бывает хвастливой и тщеславной,грубой и эгоистичной.Она не обижает и не обижается.она всегда готова прощать,верить,надеяться и терпеть...что бы не случилось."

Mia_TornberryДата: Четверг, 12.07.2012, 15:29 | Сообщение # 673
весна красна

Посмотрела Космополис smile

GodMotheRДата: Суббота, 14.07.2012, 15:36 | Сообщение # 674
Twilight Saga

Quote (Mia_Tornberry)
Моя оценка 6 из 10.

Кроненбергу 6 из 10? Поверить не могу. Что то мельчает Дэвид. wacko
Вот и Опасный метод странный получился. М-да-аа. sad

TessaДата: Воскресенье, 15.07.2012, 17:37 | Сообщение # 675
Ядовитый Взгляд

Информация для москвичек.

Несмотря на то, что релиз фильма 19 июля (четверг)
его можно будет увидеть 17 июля (вторник) в Формула Кино Сити
(Пресненская наб., 2, ТРЦ Афимолл Сити, м. Выставочная)
Начало сеанса: 20.30 (5 залов)

«Убери от меня свой чертов телефон и живи своей жизнью!» © Кристен Стюарт
«ЗГ - скрытая и очень опасная форма сумеречного задротства.» © Izumrudka

«Oh, just go and sit in your trailer, practise your lines, and go lie for a living.» © John Stewart

TessaДата: Вторник, 17.07.2012, 16:16 | Сообщение # 676
Ядовитый Взгляд

На текущий момент в зале ПОЛНО свободных мест!!!

Кто с нами в кино???

«Убери от меня свой чертов телефон и живи своей жизнью!» © Кристен Стюарт
«ЗГ - скрытая и очень опасная форма сумеречного задротства.» © Izumrudka

«Oh, just go and sit in your trailer, practise your lines, and go lie for a living.» © John Stewart

ekaterДата: Вторник, 17.07.2012, 20:19 | Сообщение # 677
Нужно всегда верить в хорошее.

Когда посмотрите, поделитесь с нами мнением. Очень интересно! smile

KатастрõфаДата: Среда, 18.07.2012, 03:58 | Сообщение # 678

Меня сегодня опрокинул мой кинотеатр.. забронировала билеты, приехала..
Когда ставила бронь, удивилась, что 18 начали показывать, когда премьера только 19 - обрадовалась.
Но счастье мое длилось недолго.. такого разочарования в моей жизни еще не было. biggrin

polin44Дата: Суббота, 21.07.2012, 11:14 | Сообщение # 679
Amat Victoria Curam

Нашла любопытный отзыв в ЖЖ ( у многих читала подобные выводы о намерених Кроненберга ) :

KатастрõфаДата: Суббота, 21.07.2012, 11:45 | Сообщение # 680

Quote (polin44)
А то, что у него один из самых мерзких тембров голоса в киноискусстве - ну, может, он нарочно так и это часть вхождения в образ.

surprised Я щас негодую.. Что? Да у вас слуха нет, ни капли, причем.

Форум. TSR - Сумерки, Новолуние, Затмение, Рассвет » Герои и актеры » Другие фильмы сумеречных » Космополис / Cosmopolis (Фильм с Робертом Паттинсоном)
Поиск:

Реклама и ссылки на другие сайты в чате запрещены