Кевин Дюран
Пол Джаматти
Жюльет Бинош
Матье Амальрик
Сара Гэйдон
Эмили Хэмпшир
Джейдин Вонг

Описание:
В этой книге рассказывается о 24 часах из жизни 28-летнего миллиардера-финансиста Эрика Пэкера, который изменяет своей молодой жене, подвергается нападению и разом теряет все свое состояние. Однажды направляясь на своем роскошном лимузине в любимую парикмахерскую своего отца, Пэкер встречает на своем пути массу препятствий — дорогу перекрывает то президентский эскорт, то похоронная процессия, то марш протестантов. Действие ленты будет разворачиваться на Манхэттене в течение одних суток.

Официальный сайт - здесь.
Официальный фейсбук - здесь.

Фото со съемок - здесь.

Первый трейлер!

Сообщение отредактировал simonchik - Четверг, 19.04.2012, 15:46

C✿momileДата: Четверг, 15.03.2012, 00:36 | Сообщение # 601
Ёпта, чувак!

Статус: Offline
Can we expect a Cosmopolis trailer this Friday?
@patsystew emailed the Cosmopolis producer and according to him the trailer will be sent out (to the media?) this Friday!

"Patricia, you cannot announce any Cannes presence before April 19th I’m afraid (you can check this with Paulo)."

"As I told Anne, the trailer shall be sent out this Friday."

"Let me know should you need anything else from us. Looking forward to hearing from you soon."

"Best regards, Grégoire"
источник
типа перевод

C✿momileДата: Суббота, 17.03.2012, 00:04 | Сообщение # 602
Ёпта, чувак!

David Cronenberg talked about Rob & Cosmopolis at Queen's University Film and Media Courses (March 13th)

His film Cosmopolis, based on the novel by Don Delillo, is in post-production. It stars Robert Pattinson as a Manhattan millionaire.

The film was shot in Toronto, a favourite shooting location of Cronenberg’s.

“I’ve never shot a foot of film in the U.S., even though a lot of my movies are set there,” he said.

Toronto also provided a refuge for Pattinson’s international celebrity, he said.

“When we were shooting on the streets, [Pattinson] had a lot of fans crowding around, but he could go to bars and clubs in his street clothes and people didn’t recognize him,” he said.

Cronenberg said Pattinson has a deep knowledge of cinema with a talent that stretches beyond what is shown in the Twilight Saga franchise.

“He’s a very serious actor. He wants to be great and takes the trouble to try and be great,” he said. “What he does in [Cosmopolis] will lay that question to rest, which a lot of people who are skeptical of Twilight are asking.”

Pattinson wouldn’t be the first actor to be recognized for his talent in a Cronenberg film.

William Hurt and Viggo Mortensen were nominated for Academy Awards for their respective roles in 2005’s A History of Violence and 2007’s Eastern Promises.

But winning an Oscar isn’t one of Cronenberg’s personal goals, he said.

“You’ll kill yourself if you do that. In Hollywood, the Oscar is like a religious icon — it’s like the Holy Grail,” he said. “The Weinstein’s are famous for spending millions of dollars to get that Oscar … but that isn’t the game I’m playing.”

The Weinstein Company is a U.S. film studio founded by Bob and Harvey Weinstein, who previously founded Miramax studios.

In Hollywood, a movie’s budget often determines its content, Cronenberg said.

“It would be naive to do a $200-million film and expect to be an extreme, radical filmmaker,” he said. “You just know you’re going to have to be much more conservative because you need that huge audience … which is why I continue to make indie films.”

Many filmmakers are swayed to make their art appeal to the masses, at the expense of its quality, he said.

“As an artist you have to try and ignore the outside pressures, not just in terms of violence, but with sex or anything that’s taboo,” he said. “If you’re distributing your movie all over the world … the fears of one country aren’t at all the fears of another country.”

Violence and sexually-explicit content are prevalent throughout Cronenberg’s films, but he insists all his movies feature deliberate comedic moments.

“I don’t think I need to do something that’s classified as a comedy, but I wouldn’t do anything that didn’t have some humour.”
источник
типа перевод

C✿momileДата: Вторник, 20.03.2012, 19:38 | Сообщение # 603
Ёпта, чувак!

Трейлер Cosmopolis должен быть показан в течении следующих нескольких дней

Согласно французской странице Cosmopolis, трейлер должен появиться через несколько дней.

Через несколько дней будет показан трейлер Cosmopolis. Что Вы ожидаете увидеть по первым кадрам?
источник

Sumerki75Дата: Четверг, 22.03.2012, 09:01 | Сообщение # 604
Breaking Dawn

Quote (C✿momile)
Трейлер Cosmopolis должен быть показан в течении следующих нескольких дней

Может 23 числа? скорей бы уже....Все нервы вытянули с ним cool

Добавлено (21.03.2012, 23:34)
---------------------------------------------

Кто понимает на слух? Это озвучка из Космо что ли?

Добавлено (22.03.2012, 09:01)

GodMotheRДата: Четверг, 22.03.2012, 09:15 | Сообщение # 605
Twilight Saga

Sumerki75,
Я всех поздравляю, наконец то мы дождались хоть чего то по Космополису.
Конечно, я не ожидала, что Дэвид выдаст какие то жалкие секунды, но, видимо, они все одним шоубизом мазаны. Интриганы. Но всё равно увиденным я очень довольна, мне понравилось всё, что я смогла разглядеть.
Не поняла кому там ковыряют глаз на 0-22, и не поняла где находится Бинош. Все таки это лимузин или просто отделанная под сине-черный-металлический интерьер комната? Если авто то жаль, но это мы уже обсуждали.
Надеюсь, что с нормальным трейлером они долго тянуть не будут.

Сообщение отредактировал GodMotheR - Четверг, 22.03.2012, 09:17

C✿momileДата: Четверг, 22.03.2012, 11:22 | Сообщение # 606
Ёпта, чувак!

Длительность фильма - 1.48) живем,товарищи

GodMotheRДата: Четверг, 22.03.2012, 12:29 | Сообщение # 607
Twilight Saga

C✿momile,
1- 48? Вот это да. Кроненберг обычно в полтора часа укладывался.
Ну отлично, еще пара месяцев и мы увидим сие чудо .

Lanka79Дата: Четверг, 22.03.2012, 12:58 | Сообщение # 608
Eclipse

Quote (GodMotheR)
Если авто то жаль

да в машине он ее отлюбил, жаль((((((

Добавлено (22.03.2012, 12:58)

Quote (C✿momile)
Длительность фильма - 1.48) живем,товарищи

доживаем biggrin

Больше всего бесит когда врут, врут настолько неумело, что хочется врезать по морде и сказать: «Больше артистизма, с*ка, жалко выглядишь!»©

C✿momileДата: Четверг, 22.03.2012, 15:37 | Сообщение # 609
Ёпта, чувак!

GodMotheR, сама удивлена)рассчитывала максимум на 90 минут,а тута цельных 108 biggrin

GodMotheRДата: Четверг, 22.03.2012, 16:32 | Сообщение # 610
Twilight Saga

C✿momile,
Как думаешь: еще удивимся чему нибудь от Дэвида?
Я вот на крысу сначала подумала - динозавр. На фиг динозавр? Откуда? А оказалось всё как надо. biggrin
Я уж начинаю надеятся, что не будет такого смятого фильма как ОМ.

KosteДата: Четверг, 22.03.2012, 16:33 | Сообщение # 611
Blanchef l e u r - my Майк Вазовски

Quote (GodMotheR)
не поняла где находится Бинош.

это она на нем скачет biggrin

«У Кристен зеленые глаза, как и у меня. А Роб слегка тупит. И я туплю, как Роб»

Lanka79Дата: Четверг, 22.03.2012, 16:36 | Сообщение # 612
Eclipse

Quote (Koste)
это она на нем скачет

все намного хуже, он сзади :D, так очки мне, очки cool Патя там удовольствие получает, а она на нем скачет...как я глядела wacko

Больше всего бесит когда врут, врут настолько неумело, что хочется врезать по морде и сказать: «Больше артистизма, с*ка, жалко выглядишь!»©

Сообщение отредактировал Lanka79 - Четверг, 22.03.2012, 16:47

françaiseДата: Четверг, 22.03.2012, 17:07 | Сообщение # 613
Eclipse

FusedFilm.com

When you see a trailer for a movie like David Cronenberg’s Cosmopolis starring Robert Pattinson, your views on the Twilight actor should change almost immediately. Part of that reason is that Pattinson is taking on a dark and very mature but also very twisted role. The other is because Cronenberg is involved.

A teaser for Cosmopolis has just landed, and if your views on Pattinson haven’t changed by the end of the trailer, then there isn’t any hope of you becoming a fan of the actor. The trailer is visually stunning filled with sex, strobe lights, dinosaurs, guns, and even more sex. The movie will follow Pattinson’s character who spends 24 hours crossing all of Manhattan in a limo. Of course the aforementioned visual stunners will make you believe its just more than a fancy lazy day driving.

This trailer is absoulutely wacky and I like it.

Hollywood.com

At some point while watching the first teaser trailer for David Cronenberg’s upcoming thriller Cosmopolis, you’re going to be hit with a question. That question might be, “Did Robert Pattinson just shoot himself?” It could be, “Is he urinating inside the car?” Or possibly even, “Is that a giant rat?” And the answer to any and all of these questions is invariably, “Yes.”

But one question that will probably not be answered: “What is going on?” It’s hard to say. But that only makes Cronenberg’s NSFW trailer more compelling.

In the film adaptation of Don DeLillo’s novel, Pattinson plays a multimillionaire in a tumultuous trek throughout New York City over the course of a single day. But even a plot that loose isn’t really discernible in this strange, unbelievable engrossing trailer.

Collider:

Cosmopolis looks pretty great, and I’m eager to see Pattinson break free of his famous mopey vampire.

RamaScreen:

Shooting your own left hand, f*ing in a limo, all kinds of crazy sh*t is happening in this teaser trailer for David Cronenberg’s new film, COSMOPOLIS. It’s as if the teaser is saying welcome to yet another Cronenberg movie, b*tch!

Huffington Post (Canada)

A teaser trailer for David Cronenberg’s Cosmopolis has appeared online, showing its heart throb star Robert Pattinson in a dangerous new light.

The Hollywood Reporter

Robert Pattinson will once again play dark and brooding, but his latest role proves he can do more than pine and sparkle.

The Twilight star plays a 28-year-old playboy billionaire who goes for a deadly limo ride in David Cronenberg’s upcoming Cosmopolis. Self-interested, acquisitive and nihilistic, Pattinson goes very against type from his Edward Cullen character in the vampire films, leaning more toward the manipulative philanderer of Bel Ami, which opens June 8.

MovieLine

Move over Prometheus: David Cronenberg and Robert Pattinson are here with a 30-second foreign teaser for Cosmopolis, their adaptation of the Don DeLillo novel about a young billionaire’s dark, demented and all-around catastrophic 24-hour Manhattan odyssey. And it looks amazing.

In fairness, it’s basically only 30 NSFW seconds of hyper-edited visuals, but what visuals: Times Square overrun with dinosaurs, Pattinson’s Eric Packer shooting a hole through his hand, limousine trysts and pee breaks, and all the quintessentially Cronenbergian glimpses of the perverse in the quotidian. Niftier still is the dialogue introducing the teaser, clipped in DeLillo’s own trademark staccato, hinting at a spiritual fidelity to the flawed but sui generis source material. It just looks and feels right. We’ll see how the other 100 minutes or so can compare later this spring, when Cosmopolis presumably debuts (and lands an American distributor) at Cannes.

NextMovie.com

Geez, David Cronenberg, way to corrupt our boy Robert Pattinson.

Before he was just a sparkly emo vampire, but now he’s a hyper-decadent rich dude humping and shooting everything in sight during the 30-seconds of bonkers bliss that is the “Cosmopolis” teaser trailer.

As if drawing a line in the sand to say “no more Mr. Nice Blooddrinker,” R.Pattz is taking things to a whole other level of bizarre as his billionaire character Eric Packer rides a limo across a pseudo-futuristic Manhattan where anything goes, including tons o’ sex, shooting his own hand and run ins with giant, fire-breathing dinosaur rats.

MovieFanatic.com

If Robert Pattinson is trying to break out of his Twilight persona, hooking up with visionary director David Cronenberg is certainly one way to go. As evidenced by the teaser trailer for Cosmopolis that has debuted, their collaboration is just what the actor needs for people to forget about that Edward guy.

CinemaBlend:

A short teaser for Cosmopolis is here, and it is fantastic.

The Insider:

A new teaser trailer gives us a first glimpse at the film now and I am seriously impressed.

TheFilmStage:

[David Cronenberg] is back to doing what he does best.

RopesofSilicon:

I’m not sure what other signs we need when it comes to expecting David Cronenberg’s Cosmopolis to play at the Cannes Film Festival, but with a May 23 release already set for France and now a teaser trailer with French subtitles all that’s left is the official announcement…A new Cronenberg film is always something to get excited for.

NerdBastards:

The film, from the director of A History of Violence and Crash (the superior one with car fucking and crashing and fucking), looks insane, violent, magnificent, and in the evocative words of White Goodman, “Reaaaaal, freakah naughty”.

Den of Geek:

Cosmopolis, adapted from the novel of the same name by Dom DeLillo, looks like a return to the kind of assaultive filmmaking we’d associate with Cronenberg, and we’ve little doubt that it’ll be quite superb.

Flix 66:

AS much as I want to make fun of Robert Pattinson, I do think the guy has some talent and it’s evident in this lightning-quick teaser trailer (the whole thing is barely 30 seconds). It looks like it has a great mix of violence, sex and mystery to keep it going…This sounds like typical fare for director David Cronenberg and a great opportunity for Robert Pattinson.

Bleeding Cool:

My hunch is that it’s going to be superb.

DYI:

The first trailer for David Cronenberg’s Cosmopolis has emerged and it looks like the director has returned to his reassuringly disturbing ways…Robert Pattinson is set to give the performance of his career as young billionaire Eric Packer, who has a very eventful day.

Film School Rejects:

Whoa. Alright. If Robert Pattinson is trying to break out of his mold, he couldn’t have picked a better project than David Cronenberg‘s Cosmopolis.

Gather:

Even in these first, brief snapshots, watching Pattinson inhabit the Cosmopolis universe, the world of Forks and the Cullens never seemed more distant or irrelevant. And when one considers the Breaking Dawn – Part 2 teaser was released only yesterday, it says something quite startling about Pattinson’s believability and immersion in the role of Eric Packer, that all you want to do after the teaser ends – is watch it again and again.

Oh No They Didn’t:

The David Cronenberg we’ve been missing since Spider is B A C K and Robert Pattinson is along for the ride.

Twitch:

Old Dave is coming back with Cosmopolis. The first teaser for the adaptation of Don Delillo’s novel has arrived online and it’s full of all the kink fans have come to expect from Cronenberg. It also puts to rest any worries about the casting of Robert Pattinson, who seems to fit into this world perfectly.

Indiewire/The Playlist:

It looks, to be frank, absolutely brilliant, and it’s certainly dampened any doubts we might have had for the time being. And R-Patz? Damned if he doesn’t look, in the very brief glimpses, right at home.

Hey U Guys:

I don’t know if this trailer would be classed as a red band trailer but I think it’s as close to red band as you can get without getting it actually being so….pretty raunchy and hard hitting….it does look pretty great from the 34 second trailer that we have here.

Premiere (France):

Robert Pattinson is sexy and violent in Cosmopolis teaser.

Après ses années Twilight, Cosmopolis est le film qui doit le faire passer du statut de poster boy à celui d’acteur majeur. Et aussi court soit-il ce trailer permet de voir la puissance magnétique de R-Patz (la scène où il déambule dans la ruelle, monstrueuse), son intrépidité et la radicalité du changement de registre opéré (Robert Pattinson se fait viser par une pute à moitié nue, s’explose la main à coup de .38 et déambule dans les boites newyorkaises).

(Thank you Dalva for translation)

After his Twilight years, Cosmopolis is the movie that should get him from poster boy status to that of a major actor. And as short as the trailer is, it reveals the magnetic force of R-Patz (the scene in which he strolls in the alley, monstrous), his fearlessness and radicality of register changes performed (RP is aimed at by a half-naked prostitute, shoots up his hand with a .38 and roams NY clubs).

Up and Comers:

As the British actor looks to shed his Twilight image, and the famed director aims to gain back some of the critical acclaim that rumours would suggest he has recently lost, we see Pattinson’s Eric Packer shoot himself in the hand, have sex in a limosine and ask us darkly to “show me something I don’t know”.

Actually, it looks like Pattinson is showing us something we don’t know.

Horror Smorgasbord:

Can you survive a journey into the mind of David Cronenberg. His movies are twisted,depraved and fucking genius in my opinion. Even though Twi-hards will see Mr. Pattinson’s name on the poster this role will be nothing like they are probably use to seeing from the actor. Either way it’s a Cronenberg film so sign me up

ScreenRush:

The teaser, while brief, is intriguing and definitely looks to have the cerebral Cronenberg touch he is so well known for as well as some serious gnarly violence.

Down With Film:

Okay so that is one hell of a teaser trailer. It looks like Cronenberg is really on to a winner here!! Could this be the role I finally fall for Robert Pattinson?

Источник

[moder]Еще раз учу вас правильно указывать источник:
1. В панели управления над полем заполнения сообщения находим кнопку "http://", она 7 по счету!
2. Жмем на нее.
3. В первое выскочившее окошко вставляем ссылку на сайт.
4. Во второе - слово "источник".[/moder]

«Весь мир театр, И люди в нем актеры. У них свои есть выходы, уходы, И каждый не одну играет роль».

Сообщение отредактировал française - Четверг, 22.03.2012, 20:34

ЛисаАлисаДата: Четверг, 22.03.2012, 17:19 | Сообщение # 614
Breaking Dawn

française, Я правильно понимаю, что это кто-то в восторге от тизера трейлера Космополиса?

GodMotheRДата: Четверг, 22.03.2012, 17:55 | Сообщение # 615
Twilight Saga

Koste,
На ком находится Бинош я поняла. biggrin
А вот где они "скачками" занимаются? Пор всей видимости в автомобиле, а в книге было у нее дома. Он про картины у нее спрашивал, может ли он купить или нет. и теперь Дэвиду придется объяснить появление любовницы в машине Эрика, а не Эрика дома у любовницы. Она тоже по улице мимо его авто проходила? wacko

все намного хуже,

Почему же хуже? По моему им обоим хорошо...

Сообщение отредактировал GodMotheR - Четверг, 22.03.2012, 17:57

françaiseДата: Четверг, 22.03.2012, 20:38 | Сообщение # 616
Eclipse

ЛисаАлиса,
Quote (ЛисаАлиса)
Я правильно понимаю, что это кто-то в восторге от тизера трейлера Космополиса?

да wink

*изображение удалено модератором*

[moder]5.7. Запрещено размещение картинок размером более 400 на 400 пикс и весом более 500 кб. Если ваша картинка больше этих данных, воспользуйтесь размещением картинки-превью. [/moder]

«Весь мир театр, И люди в нем актеры. У них свои есть выходы, уходы, И каждый не одну играет роль».

C✿momileДата: Четверг, 22.03.2012, 23:36 | Сообщение # 617
Ёпта, чувак!

Quote (ЛисаАлиса)
что это кто-то в восторге от тизера трейлера Космополиса?

это наиболее популярные издания,публикующие критику и новости и прочее из мира шоубиза)

Все в восторге) и большинство в удивлении от Роба и хвалят Крона) даже Сумерки только в 4 изданиях упоминали biggrin

Ноливуд репортер сначала обгадил МД а сейчас его рекламирует dry "Это шоубиз,чувак" biggrin

EricaCartmanДата: Пятница, 23.03.2012, 00:19 | Сообщение # 618
Twilight Saga

Можно нагло влезть, разменять свои пять и по-тихому слинять? Можно? Спасибо, вы так добры! happy
Так вот...

Полминуты. Мну скончался.

Спасибо за внимание. До новых встреч. biggrin

- Ты считаешь, что жизни десятков людей, которых ты убил, что жизни сотен людей, которых убили твои коллеги, стоят того, чтобы ты встретил кого-то?
- Мне плевать на жизни сотен людей. Если бы мы могли улететь с ней в космос, я бы взорвал эту планету, я бы взорвал всех людей.©

Хня Хней или Чтоб Жизнь Малиной Не Казалась!
Украденное счастье или долгая дорога к тебе
Black Dagger Brotherhood: Lover Vanquished

MoldauДата: Пятница, 23.03.2012, 00:56 | Сообщение # 619

Quote (GodMotheR)
Конечно, я не ожидала, что Дэвид выдаст какие то жалкие секунды

Зато успели показать всех, кроме Барушеля.
Quote (GodMotheR)
Не поняла кому там ковыряют глаз на 0-22

Умершим оказался Артур Рэпп, финансовый директор Международного Валютного Фонда. Его убили в Северной Корее всего минуту назад. Эрик смотрел навязчиво повторяющуюся видеозапись случившегося, пока машина медленно двигалась вперед в очередной пробке на Лексингтон Авеню.
Он ненавидел Артура Рэппа. Ненавидел даже до того, как с ним встретился. Это была кровная вражда, из-за расхождения мнений в теориях и их интерпретации. Когда он с ним встретился, жестоко возненавидел его лично.
Его убили в прямом эфире на Денежном канале. В Пхеньяне было уже заполночь, он уже заканчивал интервью для северо-американской публики, после исторического дня церемоний, собраний, ужинов, речей и тостов.
Эрик смотрел, как он подписывает документ на одном экране, а на другом - готовится встретить свою смерть.
Мужчина в рубашке с короткими рукавами подошел к нему и ударил чем-то острым сначала в лицо, а потом в шею. Артур Рэпп схватил мужчину, притягивая его к себе так, будто бы хотел поделиться каким-то секретом.

Quote (GodMotheR)
Он про картины у нее спрашивал

В трейлере (который показали в Лисабоне) он тоже спрашивал про картины.

Play with fire and you get burned.

GodMotheRДата: Пятница, 23.03.2012, 03:52 | Сообщение # 620
Twilight Saga

Moldau,
Зато успели показать всех, кроме Барушеля.

Я даже на капсах птицу-говоруна разглядела..
А Барушель в нем никто. Какой то голос свыше, тень отца Гамлета. Я так поняла.
А-аа, он наверное его аналитик (или кто там), который первым к нему в машину садится, почти у дома.. wacko
Умершим оказался Артур Рэпп,

Да, всех вспомнила, про этого покойника забыла..
В трейлере (который показали в Лисабоне) он тоже спрашивал про картины.

Ну ладно, хоть диалог оставил Кроненберг, а уж смену места переживем..

Поиск:

Реклама и ссылки на другие сайты в чате запрещены