Правила Кабинета: ~Не забываем зачем и для чего мы тут собрались~ ~Обсуждать можно не только Робстен, но и Крис и Роба~ ~Главное назначение Кабинета - делиться информацией о нашей паре~ ~Обсуждениям и разговорам - да, флуду - нет~ ~Правила Сайта~ ~Инструкции как выкладывать фото и видео~ ~По всем вопросам можно обращаться к Devochka_in_love, Irchik и Kатастрõфа~
5.2. Провоцирование другого Участника на нарушение Правил Сайта, а также создание провокационных ситуаций.
5.3. Использование грубых и нецензурных выражений. Сокращение букв в оскорбительных словах, замена их звездочками не меняет сути дела, и употребление таких слов является нарушением Правил Сайта.
5.4. Использование ненормативной лексики, элементов порнографии, насилия в заголовке, поле сообщения, имени и подписи Участника (в т.ч. фонетическое звучание надписи).
5.5. Оскорбление Участников Сайта.
Приложение к Правилам Сайта.
1.1. Запрещена публикация любых комментариев, написанных заглавными буквами (капсом), а также без пробелов (попробуйтепрочитатьвоттакойтекст). В том числе запрещается растягивать слова и знаки препинания (пример: Ураааааааааааааааааааааааа!!!!!!!!) 1.3. Запрещается чрезмерное использование графических изображений (смайликов) в сообщении (более трёх подряд, в отдельных случаях на усмотрение модератора). 1.5. Запрещено размещение картинок размером более 400 на 400 пикс. Если ваша картинка больше этих данных, воспользуйтесь размещением картинки-превью.
Сладкий РОБ *удалено модератором* 3.13. Размер картинок в подписи суммарно не должен превышать по высоте - 180 пикс., по ширине - 480 пикс. Число картинок, в пределах ограничений по размеру, - не более 3-х шт. Вес картинок в сумме не должен превышать 2 мб.
вот это боевик а Крис кем будет черепашкой ниндзя? *представила замазанную грязью с банданой*
PattinsonStew PattinsonStew от CSI_Robsten #SWATH script (rumored): "Snow White learns how to swing an axe, use a dagger, spar with a sword, and shoot an arrow & becomes muscular" 49 мин назад
Добавлено (29.06.2011, 20:30) --------------------------------------------- с фанатами
I don’t even know where to start. First off a little PSA: set soldier Suzie and I will have a full set account in a day or two. This post is a all about the end of the night… or first thing in the morning. Whichever. Please note: this is semi-coherent and fangirlish. Sorry. (not really)
So this was my fourth set visit but the first where I was able and committed to staying until the very end. You know, the end. When Rob signs and takes photos. Of course, it was a night shoot and although Rob wrapped at around 2 a.m. I was prepared to hear that it was too late and he wouldn’t be signing.
I’ve always said Rob is a giver.
Dean peeked at the small group of us across from Rob’s trailer and must have deemed us “safe”. *snicker* Moments later, Rob strolled across the street with a big smile and killed us all. He signed for Jan first. (Rob: “Your name is JAM? oh Jan… I was going to say Jam’s a very unusual name.”) Then it was my turn…
I think by now we all know two things about me. Technology confounds me near people of note and I babble. Like really babble. So as Rob is signing my copy of Cosmopolis I tell him how much we’ve enjoyed following the filming in Toronto and how excited we are about the movie. You guys know about the Nancy Babich tees, right? Well I was wearing one…. and stuck my chest out proudly, announcing: “We made Nancy Babich tshirts!” Rob smiled HUGE! He loved it, the shirt I mean, so I was extra happy to tell him that we had one for him! *happy sigh*
On Rob moved down the short line of fans. Asking names, signing. Rob said he liked Toronto, someone mentioned something about his red pants and we all had a good laugh. Dean asked if we were all teachers and didn’t we have to work in the morning. He was ignored.
It was late so Rob couldn’t do individual photos (in fact Dean tried to get him to go) but Rob said he would do a group photo. Well, not gonna lie, mild chaos ensued while people decided who’s camera, who would take the photo etc. Guess what I did? #evil
Yeah, I stuck to Rob like glue. I watched the chaos and said to Rob (never thought I’d see the day I typed THAT) “This group photo isn’t going to happen. I’m just going to take one of my own.” *laughs hysterically*
So a very successful night! Thank you to all the wonderful ladies who shared this experience with me. Talk about memories. There are a few more photos in the gallery below. Chauffeur Tink has a book post coming up that will explain the “Pie glop heard ’round the world’. I’m going to have a little sleep now.
Here's the fan encounter from Janners
I am still floating!!!! I was the one who asked if he was liking Toronto. He lit’rally stopped signing whosever autograph, looked up and into my eyes and answered me. Rob Pattinson and I eye-locked! The last picture is him signing my working script for the play I’m currently in rehearsal for….I will have Rob’s autograph with me for every rehearsal and every performance for luck!!! He thought my name was Jam…….giggle! Oh she’ll prolly kill me for this but I asked Debb what he smelled like…..she said “Plaid and boy!” before collapsing on the ground laughing!! It was a great night! So happy we met him and so happy I got to share it with my lovely, wonderful friends!!!
Thank you for sharing your stories and pics girls. So happy you got to meet him. I love it how every fan confirms and re affirms what we already know about Rob, that he is an amazing human being and loving towards his fans. Love him!!
Добавлено (29.06.2011, 22:39) --------------------------------------------- A little nugget from Ted's. Grain of salt, please...
225. Real info Mon, Jun 27, 2011, 9:02 AM
This is the first time I post here today (and the last). Whoever posted before or after this is not me. I said this here yesterday and I'll say one more time: Robert and Kristen were together last weekend (the father's day one). Not in LA, not in TO. They were together and smart people already figured that out. Kristen has been working hard on SWATH pre-prod, she is trainning. The production with all actors (almost all) will start around the end of next month (july). For Kristen, it already started. She's the main character and she never did an action movie before, so she has things to learn. This is it, I won't again today. The end. Xoxo.
источник - eonline
*удалено модератором* 3.13. Размер картинок в подписи суммарно не должен превышать по высоте - 180 пикс., по ширине - 480 пикс. Число картинок, в пределах ограничений по размеру, - не более 3-х шт. Вес картинок в сумме не должен превышать 2 мб.
Сообщение отредактировал Devochka_in_love - Среда, 29.06.2011, 20:46
Дата: Четверг, 30.06.2011, 18:50 | Сообщение # 4511
Группа: VIP
Сообщений: 26067
Статус: Offline
Quote (Koste)
хороший фш? если да, то ну уж очень красиво
*удалено модератором* 3.13. Размер картинок в подписи суммарно не должен превышать по высоте - 180 пикс., по ширине - 480 пикс. Число картинок, в пределах ограничений по размеру, - не более 3-х шт. Вес картинок в сумме не должен превышать 2 мб.
Дата: Четверг, 30.06.2011, 22:28 | Сообщение # 4517
Blanchef l e u r - my Майк Вазовски
Группа: Старейшины
Сообщений: 4166
Статус: Offline
Quote (Битцевский_хищник)
ну охерительно,что еще сказать,обломище так обломище,полюбуйтесь на премьере и усе,закатали губы дамы...всех бы в одно место и в другое место от..тьфу
оин похоже специально так проекты выбирают, чтобы вместе на промо не кататься «У Кристен зеленые глаза, как и у меня. А Роб слегка тупит. И я туплю, как Роб»