[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Irchik  
Кабинет Роберта и Кристен
Devochka_in_loveДата: Пятница, 06.05.2011, 22:08 | Сообщение # 1

Группа: VIP
Сообщений: 26067
Статус: Offline















Правила Кабинета:
~Не забываем зачем и для чего мы тут собрались~
~Обсуждать можно не только Робстен, но и Крис и Роба~
~Главное назначение Кабинета - делиться информацией о нашей паре~
~Обсуждениям и разговорам - да, флуду - нет~
~Правила Сайта~
~Инструкции как выкладывать фото и видео~
~По всем вопросам можно обращаться к Devochka_in_love, Irchik и Kатастрõфа~








Сообщение отредактировал Devochka_in_love - Понедельник, 14.01.2013, 14:48
 
Dark_TwixДата: Пятница, 24.06.2011, 21:16 | Сообщение # 4461
Twilight Saga

Группа: Проверенные
Сообщений: 26341
Статус: Offline
Koste, пишут что да опять слил кто то

 
Devochka_in_loveДата: Суббота, 25.06.2011, 01:22 | Сообщение # 4462

Группа: VIP
Сообщений: 26067
Статус: Offline
Quote (leylawka)
24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnaxr3Y…

боже эти ноги сведут с ума кого угодно
я верю, что это она)
и вообще почему на фото она одна...что опять обрезали? dry biggrin

Добавлено (25.06.2011, 01:22)
---------------------------------------------
ну как-то мне не нравится все же, как тут Крис получилась и Роб
нежности, нежности во взгляде им бы сюда


*удалено модератором* 3.13. Размер картинок в подписи суммарно не должен превышать по высоте - 180 пикс., по ширине - 480 пикс. Число картинок, в пределах ограничений по размеру, - не более 3-х шт. Вес картинок в сумме не должен превышать 2 мб.

Сообщение отредактировал Devochka_in_love - Суббота, 25.06.2011, 01:23
 
viku1939Дата: Суббота, 25.06.2011, 01:54 | Сообщение # 4463

Группа: Проверенные
Сообщений: 70
Статус: Offline
Quote (Devochka_in_love)
ну как-то мне не нравится все же, как тут Крис получилась и Роб нежности, нежности во взгляде им бы сюда


Полностью согласна. И вообще зачем здесь Тей angry (да простят меня его фанаты)? Могли бы первый постер выпустить только с Робом и Крис, которые выглядят более счастливыми... Все-таки у Эдварда и Беллы свадьба, медовый месяц... Должны же выпустить хоть один постер на эту тему angry


 
ditaДата: Суббота, 25.06.2011, 09:59 | Сообщение # 4464
I'm proud of Kristen

Группа: Проверенные
Сообщений: 100
Статус: Offline
Quote (Devochka_in_love)
ну как-то мне не нравится все же, как тут Крис получилась и Роб
нежности, нежности во взгляде им бы сюда

Анют, не просто не нравится, а очень не нравится...Тейлор стоит рядом, как немой укор angry
Что это за суровый взгляд Эдварда, словно он идет на войну wacko




Сообщение отредактировал dita - Суббота, 25.06.2011, 12:06
 
Битцевский_хищникДата: Суббота, 25.06.2011, 11:59 | Сообщение # 4465
Создана-для порока и бесчестия

Группа: Проверенные
Сообщений: 5237
Статус: Offline
Какой то уж очень отвратительный календарь wacko wacko старый Эдик,Блеснящая псина и надменная Белла wacko





...Всем мужикам подавай 90-60-90!А если мы? 25! И делайте что хотите:морковку жуйте,на дрожжах сидите,в "Растишку" макайте...


Сообщение отредактировал Битцевский_хищник - Суббота, 25.06.2011, 12:11
 
KosteДата: Суббота, 25.06.2011, 12:17 | Сообщение # 4466
Blanchef l e u r - my Майк Вазовски

Группа: Старейшины
Сообщений: 4166
Статус: Offline
Битцевский_хищник, мне он тем не нравится что опять создается ощущение треугольника. тем более, как они женаты, она могла бы к нему поближе подойти, а эдик покрепче обнять. а то стоит как отмороженный. про джейка вообще молчу - если бы ренесми впихнули - еще ничего, но как один отшельник - чего то не то dry


«У Кристен зеленые глаза, как и у меня. А Роб слегка тупит. И я туплю, как Роб»
 
Devochka_in_loveДата: Суббота, 25.06.2011, 13:10 | Сообщение # 4467

Группа: VIP
Сообщений: 26067
Статус: Offline
Zac Efron was rumored to be at the Chateau Marmont in LA, along with Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, & Kellan Lutz.

*удалено модератором* 3.13. Размер картинок в подписи суммарно не должен превышать по высоте - 180 пикс., по ширине - 480 пикс. Число картинок, в пределах ограничений по размеру, - не более 3-х шт. Вес картинок в сумме не должен превышать 2 мб.
 
Битцевский_хищникДата: Суббота, 25.06.2011, 13:15 | Сообщение # 4468
Создана-для порока и бесчестия

Группа: Проверенные
Сообщений: 5237
Статус: Offline
Quote (Devochka_in_love)
Zac Efron was rumored to be at the Chateau Marmont in LA, along with Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, & Kellan Lutz.


там вообще путаница не могу твитты разбрать,вопросы задают...ответов никаких wacko




...Всем мужикам подавай 90-60-90!А если мы? 25! И делайте что хотите:морковку жуйте,на дрожжах сидите,в "Растишку" макайте...
 
Devochka_in_loveДата: Суббота, 25.06.2011, 13:25 | Сообщение # 4469

Группа: VIP
Сообщений: 26067
Статус: Offline


Добавлено (25.06.2011, 13:25)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Битцевский_хищник)
там вообще путаница не могу твитты разбрать,вопросы задают...ответов никаких

Робка быстро долетел, с каким же нам опозданием фотки попадают, смотри тока получили его со съемок, а уже он в ЛА wacko


*удалено модератором* 3.13. Размер картинок в подписи суммарно не должен превышать по высоте - 180 пикс., по ширине - 480 пикс. Число картинок, в пределах ограничений по размеру, - не более 3-х шт. Вес картинок в сумме не должен превышать 2 мб.
 
Dark_TwixДата: Суббота, 25.06.2011, 13:25 | Сообщение # 4470
Twilight Saga

Группа: Проверенные
Сообщений: 26341
Статус: Offline
а вы это читали ? по моему интересно это к новости что у Патьки был выходной и сегодня и завтра тоже будет

I want to leave something running through the network, it is true but for you to know what runs, and at least for me is something that can be very very true. A girl left a comment summing up what I call the comment star:

But I really think if they saw these days that Rob has been free, which apparently were Sunday and Monday and according to rumors and Rob were in Maryland on Tuesday appeared on set with his happy face and new cap and Kristen at the premiere Chris of the film with his face full of happiness, about the ring ... not wearing any, is to carry others and not take "that" ring.
Posted by Patri at 00:55


 
Devochka_in_loveДата: Суббота, 25.06.2011, 13:27 | Сообщение # 4471

Группа: VIP
Сообщений: 26067
Статус: Offline
Quote (leylawka)
I want to leave something running through the network, it is true but for you to know what runs, and at least for me is something that can be very very true. A girl left a comment summing up what I call the comment star: But I really think if they saw these days that Rob has been free, which apparently were Sunday and Monday and according to rumors and Rob were in Maryland on Tuesday appeared on set with his happy face and new cap and Kristen at the premiere Chris of the film with his face full of happiness, about the ring ... not wearing any, is to carry others and not take "that" ring. Posted by Patri at 00:55

а мне бы понравилась беременная белоснежка biggrin


*удалено модератором* 3.13. Размер картинок в подписи суммарно не должен превышать по высоте - 180 пикс., по ширине - 480 пикс. Число картинок, в пределах ограничений по размеру, - не более 3-х шт. Вес картинок в сумме не должен превышать 2 мб.
 
Dark_TwixДата: Суббота, 25.06.2011, 13:30 | Сообщение # 4472
Twilight Saga

Группа: Проверенные
Сообщений: 26341
Статус: Offline
Quote (Devochka_in_love)
а уже он в ЛА


на два дня ... у него что пожарище? biggrin

Добавлено (25.06.2011, 13:30)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Devochka_in_love)
а мне бы понравилась беременная белоснежка


biggrin biggrin biggrin

может двинем во флудилку?


 
Devochka_in_loveДата: Суббота, 25.06.2011, 14:08 | Сообщение # 4473

Группа: VIP
Сообщений: 26067
Статус: Offline
Олд Крис?
скан журнала


*удалено модератором* 3.13. Размер картинок в подписи суммарно не должен превышать по высоте - 180 пикс., по ширине - 480 пикс. Число картинок, в пределах ограничений по размеру, - не более 3-х шт. Вес картинок в сумме не должен превышать 2 мб.
 
Dark_TwixДата: Суббота, 25.06.2011, 14:10 | Сообщение # 4474
Twilight Saga

Группа: Проверенные
Сообщений: 26341
Статус: Offline
Quote (Devochka_in_love)
Олд Крис? скан журнала


не думаю что сильно олд не знаю


 
Devochka_in_loveДата: Суббота, 25.06.2011, 21:31 | Сообщение # 4475

Группа: VIP
Сообщений: 26067
Статус: Offline
Delaney
от 24.06.2011

Hello Guys. Okay just got in from work. My weekend is officially here. I had to run this through the mods so I am a bit late. Well well well. I went away last weekend to a beautiful location. Not a Twi-care in the world. (You should try it sometime. Just a short sabbatical). Of course I came back and we had a major power outage, but I won’t bore you with that. In any case, when I came back and read my messages I got this vision of Freddy Kruger, Jason, Michael Meyers, King Kong, Godzilla and Jaws running amok throughout the various corners of this fandom, killing everyone in their path. “Delaney you really need to calm the masses.” Really? I have gotten an unusually large amount of requests this week and will do my best, but I don’t
think it will make one bit of difference. At this point, people are only going to be reassured with pictures or credible tweets that Rob and Kristen are together. Am I wrong? I don’t think I am.

I COULD revert to what I have said for the past 5 or 6 posts. ALL of which is still correct.

• Rob and Kristen are still together. They have not broken up. There is nothing AMISS He is NOT cheating on her with some other chick or sneaking her in through his private tunnel entrance. Rob is not a douchebag and is getting a bad wrap Kristen has been working and has had obligations to attend to ~ The MAIN argument for people believing all the rumours going around right now. The one where people think Kristen has had a ton of FREE TIME. That if she wanted to be there she could, but she doesn’t choose to go see him. FALSE (She isn’t a douchebag either) … OR that Rob doesn’t want her to come up there because he wants to continue partying and getting his groove on with another woman. FALSE.

• Rob is NOT using this opportunity away from Kristen to party it up and live the single life ~ People make it sound like Kristen keeps Rob locked away in a closet when they are in the same city, which is laughable. Hell, if “going out” constitutes wanting to “hook” up or that you have a partying/alcohol problem, then I would be the biggest lush/whore on the planet. I go out almost every night. Mainly because I can’t cook. I head down to pick up something to eat, maybe have a glass of wine with neighbours (I don’t drink beer) or attend an event I was invited to through work or a friend. That is “going out” and means nothing more than that.

• The ring absence crap means nothing ~ She had not one piece of jewelry on. She wasn’t giving Rob the FU. Rob wasn’t wearing a new hat because he was giving her the FU from his secret lover in Baltimore. You think I kid, but I am telling you, this is the shit I get all the time.

• There will be a reunion soon and I am not talking about ComicCon ~ I have said that over and over, but unless you get actual pictorial or Twitter proof why do I even bothering telling people this?

Too vague? Of course. People want details. However, what if I posted something like “Rob and Kristen stayed at the X hotel where they dined on crab cakes and Caesar salad. In the morning, he gave her a Hello Kitty key chain before heading off to the airport to go back to Toronto. Kristen will join him on July 1st, leaving LAX on the Red Eye of X airlines.” Would that be cool? No. Even a “Kristen will be in Toronto on Monday” (- -- untrue and a joke) would not be cool. Why? Because every Tom Dick and Harry paparazzi would be waiting. They already are up there
in full force. They have found out where he is staying and where he likes to hang out, which complicates things even further. It isn’t about them not wanting to be seen together at all. They aren’t hiding anything. They just aren’t publicizing it.

I get questions like this all the time: “Why can’t Rob and Kristen be like normal couples and be seen together? Or even like a normal Hollywood couple?” The truth is they live in a completely different world than we do. Every move they make is examined like an episode of CSI and over- analyzed. They are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. You can’t even compare them to Hollywood couples. They don’t need to be photographed to enhance their careers and their security situation is far more complex than most. Does this mean they don’t go out together?
Of course not. Does it mean we will never see candid pics of them in the future? Of course not. What I am getting at is they don’t need or think they need our permission to live their relationship the way they see fit. It has worked for them for over two years.

“Other sources give more information than you do.” I own what I post and I post in a way I feel fit. I don’t know who all these sources are nor do I care. From what people tell me they are all over the fandom. If people find comfort in them than by all means follow them. That is their choice. However, I can’t give people an answer to the barrage of questions that follow if what they say turns out not to have happened. (Side note: again, if Rob and Kristen were uber ninja and were not seen or tweeted about how would a fan know?) Has Kristen been to Toronto without being seen? If I said yes it still wouldn’t matter because there is no PROOF. This past weekend was the ultimate “Where in the World is Kristen?” marathon. It seems everyone was hearing a different story. Kristen would be there for the weekend. Then it was Monday. Then definitely on Tuesday. Woops, she is attending that LAFF A Better Life premiere with Taylor to support Chris Weitz so it can’t be Tuesday. Kristen is actually golfing with her Dad in the Carolinas. Kristen is in Missouri. Kristen is eating at an Olive Garden somewhere in the Deep South (- not kidding).

The lesson learned here, is that it doesn’t matter what I or anyone else says to try and direct people in the direction of common sense. Do I wish they would give us more? I would be lying if I said I didn’t. Would it be easier if they just came out and said something like, “Yes we are together now leave us alone.”? At first, probably. The rumours would always be there, but they might evade the upcoming shit storm that is about to unfold. The D-listed tabs who get their “source” info from fans with their own agendas become viral. They use each other as sources as well. It is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. However, it will eventually get picked up by the main stream and that is unfortunate. Rob will take the brunt of it, because he
is the one that has “gone out” (GASP) and is, according to these tabloid whores, cheating on Kristen. That sucks and pisses me off, but it is going to happen. Kristen has already, according to them, decided to rebound with Garrett. FAIL. The conditions right now are ripe for these rumours as they always are when R/K are separated. Rob has a couple days off and if he is seen out and about Armageddon will unfold. I will be eating my popcorn. Only they have the capability to squash this. How and if they choose to do so is their business and I am never going to judge.

I will do my best to continue to try and steer the waters of this journey here, but I won’t make any illusions that it will do any good or satisfy people that read my posts until the evidence emerges.

On a positive note, both are happy and look happy. THAT is the key here. If they had a major falling out in the past couple weeks (and yes it would have had to have been within the past couple weeks and I am not referring to hand holding – cuddling backstage at the MMAs) they wouldn’t look so gorgeous and content as they have been. Kristen looked phenomenally gorgeous and happy at the LAFFs. If her relationship with Rob had just blown up in her face do you really think that would be the case? Let’s then wait for something positive because it will happen. They always end up together. Always. They are a team and they work at making these decisions on when and where together. So in the end, I will turn the tables on the doubters and say I will stop believing in them when I get confirmation they are NOT together. So should you.

I post because I love Rob and Kristen and Twilight and I refuse to join the cynical word where everything means SOMETHING BAD.

Добавлено (25.06.2011, 21:16)
---------------------------------------------
мамоськи
Уваусики spiteful
Видео РАССВЕТ

Добавлено (25.06.2011, 21:31)
---------------------------------------------


*удалено модератором* 3.13. Размер картинок в подписи суммарно не должен превышать по высоте - 180 пикс., по ширине - 480 пикс. Число картинок, в пределах ограничений по размеру, - не более 3-х шт. Вес картинок в сумме не должен превышать 2 мб.

Сообщение отредактировал Devochka_in_love - Суббота, 25.06.2011, 21:18
 
KosteДата: Суббота, 25.06.2011, 22:27 | Сообщение # 4476
Blanchef l e u r - my Майк Вазовски

Группа: Старейшины
Сообщений: 4166
Статус: Offline
ютуб



«У Кристен зеленые глаза, как и у меня. А Роб слегка тупит. И я туплю, как Роб»
 
Devochka_in_loveДата: Суббота, 25.06.2011, 23:09 | Сообщение # 4477

Группа: VIP
Сообщений: 26067
Статус: Offline
Я только что посмотрела рассвет biggrin
тык


*удалено модератором* 3.13. Размер картинок в подписи суммарно не должен превышать по высоте - 180 пикс., по ширине - 480 пикс. Число картинок, в пределах ограничений по размеру, - не более 3-х шт. Вес картинок в сумме не должен превышать 2 мб.
 
KosteДата: Суббота, 25.06.2011, 23:44 | Сообщение # 4478
Blanchef l e u r - my Майк Вазовски

Группа: Старейшины
Сообщений: 4166
Статус: Offline



«У Кристен зеленые глаза, как и у меня. А Роб слегка тупит. И я туплю, как Роб»
 
Dark_TwixДата: Воскресенье, 26.06.2011, 00:00 | Сообщение # 4479
Twilight Saga

Группа: Проверенные
Сообщений: 26341
Статус: Offline
Koste, какая активная Белла biggrin

 
Devochka_in_loveДата: Воскресенье, 26.06.2011, 02:59 | Сообщение # 4480

Группа: VIP
Сообщений: 26067
Статус: Offline
Koste, как давно мы все этого ждали.....спасибо тебе! всегда оперативно happy

Добавлено (26.06.2011, 01:57)
---------------------------------------------
а ведь это мы должны были увидеть тока в 2012 такое спрятать хотели

Добавлено (26.06.2011, 02:40)
---------------------------------------------
Запомните выражение лица Роба


смотри на руку Крис и на Роба spiteful :spiteful:
тык

Добавлено (26.06.2011, 02:59)
---------------------------------------------
случайно увидела, когда смотрела фотки
на...на...на МАЙКЕ написано смотрим что
это он в знак, что скучает....?
ой как милоооо!!!!


*удалено модератором* 3.13. Размер картинок в подписи суммарно не должен превышать по высоте - 180 пикс., по ширине - 480 пикс. Число картинок, в пределах ограничений по размеру, - не более 3-х шт. Вес картинок в сумме не должен превышать 2 мб.
 
Поиск:

Реклама и ссылки на другие сайты в чате запрещены