[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 4
  • »
Модератор форума: 3Shade3, Icy, Pest  
Форум. TSR - Сумерки, Новолуние, Затмение, Рассвет » Болтушка » Разговоры обо всем » Speak Englisn,please!
Speak Englisn,please!
Sun_of_MidnightДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 20:06 | Сообщение # 1
Twilight

Статус: Offline

Here we will speak English ONLY

Helen17Дата: Среда, 26.08.2009, 00:36 | Сообщение # 2
New Moon

Oh, I think that it's good idea! So... I'm waiting for you... biggrin

3.13. Размер картинок в подписи суммарно не должен превышать по высоте - 180 пикс., по ширине - 480 пикс. Число картинок, в пределах ограничений по размеру, - не более 3-х шт.

LuliДата: Четверг, 10.09.2009, 22:03 | Сообщение # 3
Twilight Saga

oh, that's the first forum where i see such a topic!! i think it's really awesome idea!!

Мову не знають ті, які або політично упереджені, або розумово відсталі. Отже, у якій системі координат перебуваєте ви? ©

Helen17Дата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 22:32 | Сообщение # 4
New Moon

Luli, I think you're right! So, how are you? cool

3.13. Размер картинок в подписи суммарно не должен превышать по высоте - 180 пикс., по ширине - 480 пикс. Число картинок, в пределах ограничений по размеру, - не более 3-х шт.

LuliДата: Суббота, 19.09.2009, 17:43 | Сообщение # 5
Twilight Saga

i'm really great, thnx))) extremely eager to watch "new moon"))))
and how're you doing?

Мову не знають ті, які або політично упереджені, або розумово відсталі. Отже, у якій системі координат перебуваєте ви? ©

@ksanaДата: Понедельник, 28.09.2009, 12:32 | Сообщение # 6
Eclipse

Is it a private topic or may I interrupt? =)
By the way, it was quite a funny incident - after watching Twilight a bunch of times, than watching all the interviews with leading stars... I got so much into English, I just couldn’t get out of it - I was talking English at home, at the office, with my friends... The only ones who doesn't know English are my parents - for them I had to talk Ukrainian =)

P.S. By the way... Luli, I love your signature!

Every girl wants a boy who, when she says "I'm afraid to fall"
Will hold her close and whisper "Don't worry, Love, I have wings"

LuliДата: Понедельник, 28.09.2009, 14:28 | Сообщение # 7
Twilight Saga

@ksana, ofcourse you may interrupt) and thank you very much for praising my signature!! i like yours too!! it's so romantic...

@ksanaДата: Понедельник, 28.09.2009, 14:35 | Сообщение # 8
Eclipse

Quote (Luli)
i like yours too!! it's so romantic...
I just found it somewhere in collection of Love Quotes - and it felt right for my mood, so I took it =) Actually, this signature goes with a picture but I'm not sure how to upload it on this forum...

LuliДата: Вторник, 29.09.2009, 20:08 | Сообщение # 9
Twilight Saga

oh, guys!! i'm so bored!! i have to write a composition "if frederick taylor became the boss of your university"... this topic sucks!! fudge fudge fudge
please, somebody, tell me smth pleasant...

@ksanaДата: Вторник, 29.09.2009, 22:47 | Сообщение # 10
Eclipse

Luli, first of all - who the f*uck is frederick taylor? Or am I suppose to know this world famous person?
Second of all, I anvy you very deeply! 'Cause you have so much ahead of you, it will be easy and fun, and nothing to REALLY worry about... So you beeing bored over some esse - I guess you just have to endure it =) We all know at least one couple who ended up quite OK after this "enduring" =) So keep it going, you get over it one way or another!

LuliДата: Среда, 30.09.2009, 17:46 | Сообщение # 11
Twilight Saga

Quote (@ksana)
=) We all know at least one couple who ended up quite OK after this "enduring" =)

OMG, @ksana, you've just made me fall from my chair and roll across the floor in histeric laughter))))))))))) this is so damn good!! thank you!!

p.s. frederick taylor is a scientist, but never mind..
p.p.s. and BTW i really got over that esse quickly as soon as i got some inspiration from this forum)))

@ksanaДата: Среда, 30.09.2009, 22:27 | Сообщение # 12
Eclipse

Quote (Luli)
OMG, @ksana, you've just made me fall from my chair and roll across the floor in histeric laughter)))))))))))
Hope you haven't hurt anything valuable? =)
Quote (Luli)
this is so damn good!!
Well, you know, this Twilight is such an ispiration for all of us - SauLLy started to write a novel, you've done your esse... I can quote the whole movie by heart =) Everyone gets a piece of something from Twilight =)
Quote (Luli)
p.s. frederick taylor is a scientist, but never mind..
Yep, I've googled him... And my first answer to the question "if frederick taylor became the boss of your university" was - "Ha, I've done my university studying already! Twice! Eat it!"

LuliДата: Среда, 30.09.2009, 22:43 | Сообщение # 13
Twilight Saga

Quote (@ksana)
Hope you haven't hurt anything valuable? =)

no, absolutely not))))) it's very nice of you to care about that)

Quote (@ksana)
I can quote the whole movie by heart

i adore doing that!! i've learnt lots of words and expressions not only from twilight, but from the whole saga... and some people even hate me for that because i irritate them... you may think i am a bit sadistic, but sometimes i just like to get on people's nerves...it could be such a fun)))

@ksanaДата: Четверг, 01.10.2009, 10:39 | Сообщение # 14
Eclipse

Quote (Luli)
and some people even hate me for that because i irritate them...
Hate? This is very strong feeling, and has nothing to do with irritation =) They will pass by this =)
Quote (Luli)
you may think i am a bit sadistic, but sometimes i just like to get on people's nerves...it could be such a fun)))
Sarcastic is not sadistic =) I know by myself - I'm sarcastic too =)
And yeah - it can be great fun! But only if the other person has a sense of humor. Otherwise it's just dull...

LuliДата: Вторник, 13.10.2009, 20:39 | Сообщение # 15
Twilight Saga

i guess our english speaking topic was a bit empty these days...
i'd like to interrupt this emptiness...
so, guys, do you enjoy much these 30-something days that left till New Moon comes?

MONROДата: Суббота, 07.11.2009, 21:50 | Сообщение # 16
Twilight

I live in England six years, but English and I can not learn. People any not the good-natured.

black_catДата: Суббота, 07.11.2009, 21:55 | Сообщение # 17
Грозный Волтури

Go ask forgiveness for the mistakes because I will be friends with an interpreter. tongue

*анимация удалена модератором*
3.13. Размер картинок в подписи суммарно не должен превышать по высоте - 180 пикс., по ширине - 480 пикс. Число картинок, в пределах ограничений по размеру, - не более 3-х шт. Вес картинок в сумме не должен превышать 2 мб.

LuliДата: Суббота, 07.11.2009, 22:46 | Сообщение # 18
Twilight Saga

MONRO, НеВеСтА_ВеТрА, girls, what are you talking about?))
MONRO, if you don't know english very well, this topic is great opportunity for you to improve it wink

MONROДата: Воскресенье, 08.11.2009, 16:06 | Сообщение # 19
Twilight

НеВеСтА_ВеТрА, I don't understand you!

ПудраДата: Четверг, 17.12.2009, 11:55 | Сообщение # 20
Новичок

Finally I've found who can speak English to. happy Cheers yahoo yahoo yahoo

Kwop kilawtley

Форум. TSR - Сумерки, Новолуние, Затмение, Рассвет » Болтушка » Разговоры обо всем » Speak Englisn,please!
  • Страница 1 из 4
  • »
Поиск:

Реклама и ссылки на другие сайты в чате запрещены