Правила Кабинета: ~Не забываем зачем и для чего мы тут собрались~ ~Обсуждать можно не только Робстен, но и Крис и Роба~ ~Главное назначение Кабинета - делиться информацией о нашей паре~ ~Обсуждениям и разговорам - да, флуду - нет~ ~Правила Сайта~ ~Инструкции как выкладывать фото и видео~ ~По всем вопросам можно обращаться к Devochka_in_love, Irchik и Kатастрõфа~
5.2. Провоцирование другого Участника на нарушение Правил Сайта, а также создание провокационных ситуаций.
5.3. Использование грубых и нецензурных выражений. Сокращение букв в оскорбительных словах, замена их звездочками не меняет сути дела, и употребление таких слов является нарушением Правил Сайта.
5.4. Использование ненормативной лексики, элементов порнографии, насилия в заголовке, поле сообщения, имени и подписи Участника (в т.ч. фонетическое звучание надписи).
5.5. Оскорбление Участников Сайта.
Приложение к Правилам Сайта.
1.1. Запрещена публикация любых комментариев, написанных заглавными буквами (капсом), а также без пробелов (попробуйтепрочитатьвоттакойтекст). В том числе запрещается растягивать слова и знаки препинания (пример: Ураааааааааааааааааааааааа!!!!!!!!) 1.3. Запрещается чрезмерное использование графических изображений (смайликов) в сообщении (более трёх подряд, в отдельных случаях на усмотрение модератора). 1.5. Запрещено размещение картинок размером более 400 на 400 пикс. Если ваша картинка больше этих данных, воспользуйтесь размещением картинки-превью.
Дата: Суббота, 07.05.2011, 08:43 | Сообщение # 3781
Группа: VIP
Сообщений: 26067
Статус: Offline
Quote (verunya)
Может какая-то блонди с этой фотографии??
нее ну точно не мама *удалено модератором* 3.13. Размер картинок в подписи суммарно не должен превышать по высоте - 180 пикс., по ширине - 480 пикс. Число картинок, в пределах ограничений по размеру, - не более 3-х шт. Вес картинок в сумме не должен превышать 2 мб.
Дата: Суббота, 07.05.2011, 08:43 | Сообщение # 3782
Twilight Saga
Группа: Проверенные
Сообщений: 26341
Статус: Offline
isadoranassif I. New York? RT @NinjaROsWorld: Arrrgggghhh!! Kristen Stewart just walked by me while I was waiting to go into a party. #howdidimissher??? 16 ч. назад
Добавлено (28.04.2011, 20:42) --------------------------------------------- victoria1985 Victoria DW. RT @RobertoStew: mhhh i just saw on the tv they asked rob on the carper where is your girlfriend he said she is back in LA 1 мин. назад
Добавлено (28.04.2011, 20:51) --------------------------------------------- IBelieveInRK Katy от victoria1985@ @fortheloveofRK @RobertoStew It's true , really! I saw it. It was on the German Channel 'RTL'. He just smiled and said she's in L.A. ! :))) 52 сек. назад
Дата: Суббота, 07.05.2011, 08:44 | Сообщение # 3787
Twilight Saga
Группа: Проверенные
Сообщений: 26341
Статус: Offline
фотки с парижской премьеры
Добавлено (28.04.2011, 22:37) --------------------------------------------- ютуб версия подружки
Добавлено (28.04.2011, 23:22) --------------------------------------------- интересно чито там
RPLife Rob Pattinson Life от victoria1985 RT @LoveTheStew: @RobPattzNews we give him a sqouvenir from Paris for Kristen and he said " awww thank you" and he smiled !! 2 мин. назад
Добавлено (29.04.2011, 01:57) --------------------------------------------- вот вам и загадочная блонди ... Стеф как я и знала . а та другая видать жена Тиля
Добавлено (29.04.2011, 19:05) --------------------------------------------- @CSI_Robsten Debora Do u believe in love at first sight? - "I do" -Has it ever happened to you? - "Of course" -And are you still in love? - "Yes" ~ Rob ♥ #Ciak 1 ч. назад с помощью web
Сообщение отредактировал leylawka - Четверг, 28.04.2011, 23:22
Дата: Суббота, 07.05.2011, 08:45 | Сообщение # 3793
I'm proud of Kristen
Группа: VIP
Сообщений: 1430
Статус: Offline
мне вот интересно, он бриться будет в промо туре или опять с бородой до съемок Космополиса? Приятно со всеми познакомиться, я Алена Спасибо тем, кому вообще пофиг - вы нужны для массовки.
Сообщение отредактировал lagi - Суббота, 30.04.2011, 13:31
Дата: Суббота, 07.05.2011, 08:45 | Сообщение # 3794
Группа: VIP
Сообщений: 26067
Статус: Offline
Summit Entertainment Sues Fans Who Tweeted Images From Upcoming Twilight Flick from the really? dept
We've noted in the past that movie studio Summit Entertainment is more aggressive than most at going after just about anyone it thinks is violating its intellectual property -- especially when it comes to its flagship Twilight franchise. Apparently, some photos from the set of the latest installment of the film were leaked and got passed around online. Note: this wasn't video, just still photos. It's hard to see how or why anyone could be too upset about that. Having those photos passed around would seem like a nice sign of how much fans are anticipating the film. Initially, the folks behind the film (along with book author Stephenie Meyer -- who at one point seemed to get this stuff) put out a statement asking people to stop sharing the images:
As some of you may know, pictures and screen grabs of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn as a work in progress have leaked on the internet. We are extremely proud of this film and also extremely heartbroken to see it out there at this stage.
The film and these images are not yet ready or in their proper context. They were illegally obtained and their early dissemination is deeply upsetting to the actors, the filmmakers and Summit who are working so hard to bring these movies to fruition to you in November 2011 and November 2012.
Please, for those who are posting, stop. And please, though the temptation is high, don’t view or pass on these images. Wait for the film in its beautiful, finished entirety to thrill you. As these things go, that's not too bad. It's a little ridiculous to claim that some photos of a movie getting passed around is "deeply upsetting" to everyone involved in the film, but it's a heartfelt plea, not entirely unlike some suggestions we've made for other studios.
However, it appears that it wasn't just a heartfelt plea going on. While they were appealing to people agreeing to stop sharing the photos, Summit was also filing a lawsuit against 10 John Does accused of sharing the images via Twitter. The lawsuit is so that the company can subpoena Twitter to try to get the identities of those individuals.
Honestly, the whole thing seems insane. These people like your movie and they can't wait to see it or get any information about it. That's a good thing. Nothing in the photos takes away from the movie or hurts the movie. Suing your fans, however for expressing how much they love the film? Yeah, that can hurt a film...
первый пошел... никого не оставляет безразличным - к посту 155 комментариев на данный момент
блог-robstenation
Special Message - Sticky Post
My dear readers... I'm sure you have noticed today that most of the pictures on the blog are missing. I just received a notice from Photobucket that they banned my major account (I have 2 accounts with them) specifically because of some 'Breaking Dawn' set photos. Nope, not the leaked pics- since I NEVER posted them . If you can remember the fan pictures of Rob filming in the snowy mountains in late February? Yep, those set of fan photos sold to Popsugar. I don't know if I can have my account with them back, most likely no. I have been using Photobucket ever since I started my blog and most of my media are stored in their server- this means 98% of the work I have done since I started August 2009. I'm sure you also noticed that I recently have been using Imagebam and this was brought on because Photobucket was having problems with their server more than a week ago- which now I think was a good thing. Since I got a head start of 'weaning my images' from Photobucket.
The blog will be on a slowdown with the photos until I sort this out. I will definitely not be able to repost everything from day 1, so I will be doing this on a forward basis...if I want to go on and continue blogging. I am rethinking and assessing the situation guys. It has been truly exhausting for me for the past weeks - don't get me wrong I love what I do but maybe its time to slow down and fangirl for a while. Please bear with me while I decide on major changes. Thank you.
Much love (and with a heavy heart), S Thanks for all the love guys, I really appreciate it a lot. *crying* I'm taking baby steps. I'm still updating the blog- please check for updates below.
I decide to continue on- it will take more than a photoserver to stop me from supporting Rob and Kristen. I may take a breather or two, so expect a slight slowdown- but I'm not going anywhere. Love you guys. See, I'm still posting- its my autopilot. I will just leave this post for a while to explain why I have zero photo archives- the blog's entire photo collection wiped out. Phew. Dagnabit! источник
Добавлено (30.04.2011, 16:20) --------------------------------------------- At 4:38, a question about referencing his movie character having a 'secret love affair' and then correlates this to 'your girlfriend'. Watch out for Rob's very interesting answer.
*удалено модератором* 3.13. Размер картинок в подписи суммарно не должен превышать по высоте - 180 пикс., по ширине - 480 пикс. Число картинок, в пределах ограничений по размеру, - не более 3-х шт. Вес картинок в сумме не должен превышать 2 мб.
Сообщение отредактировал Devochka_in_love - Суббота, 30.04.2011, 16:24
Дата: Суббота, 07.05.2011, 08:45 | Сообщение # 3796
Группа: VIP
Сообщений: 26067
Статус: Offline
Quote (leylawka)
знаешь а я с одной стороны Саммит понимаю как то
раньше думать надо было ему *удалено модератором* 3.13. Размер картинок в подписи суммарно не должен превышать по высоте - 180 пикс., по ширине - 480 пикс. Число картинок, в пределах ограничений по размеру, - не более 3-х шт. Вес картинок в сумме не должен превышать 2 мб.
Дата: Суббота, 07.05.2011, 08:46 | Сообщение # 3798
Группа: VIP
Сообщений: 26067
Статус: Offline
Quote (leylawka)
дык у него же украли эти кадры .. а с сайтами не думаю что что то будет они не распространяли кадры
смешно со всем этой историей про украденные кадры мы знаем всю масштабность съемок, и тут так ржачно - бац фотьки украли, ага, парнишка лет 18 взломал
Добавлено (30.04.2011, 16:36) --------------------------------------------- leylawka, ты бы лучше не на статью обратила внимание, а на его интервью
*удалено модератором* 3.13. Размер картинок в подписи суммарно не должен превышать по высоте - 180 пикс., по ширине - 480 пикс. Число картинок, в пределах ограничений по размеру, - не более 3-х шт. Вес картинок в сумме не должен превышать 2 мб.
Дата: Суббота, 07.05.2011, 08:46 | Сообщение # 3800
Группа: VIP
Сообщений: 26067
Статус: Offline
подписалась под каждым словом: A lot of people said - until I won't hear a confirmation from Rob or Kristen in interview, I won't believe that they are couple. So here you have - that is the confirmation :)And I am so happy that and Rob, and Kristen have same thinking about private life, that what is private, stays private.
эта тайна умрет с нами *удалено модератором* 3.13. Размер картинок в подписи суммарно не должен превышать по высоте - 180 пикс., по ширине - 480 пикс. Число картинок, в пределах ограничений по размеру, - не более 3-х шт. Вес картинок в сумме не должен превышать 2 мб.
Сообщение отредактировал Devochka_in_love - Суббота, 30.04.2011, 16:40